Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Insane in the Membrane



This past week has been absolutely insane. We kicked last week off with a new haircut for Brady. It was a much more emotional than I ever thought possible. It all happened so fast, maybe that is why it was so hard for me to settle down. My baby looks like a big boy now, no more curls :(



This is Brady before haircut....


















And after... He is MISERABLE to take pictures of right now, he hates sitting still. Anyway, he was fantastic during the haircut because we just put him in front of Tigger and Pooh and it was cake! He's so cute :)
A little more on Brady... He started saying "please" this week! I was getting really impatient with him because his way of asking for things was more of a groan and I had past my window of opportuity to teach him sign language. Sidenote: he learned "more" in SL really quickly and still uses it every day. I wish I had taken the time to teach please and thankyou along with it 4 months ago because now he is over it. He wants something and he wants it immediately. Anyway, we have been working really hard on please and I hadn't paid attention to my voice inflection as I was saying it to teach him and when he says it, he shouts "PEA" very loud and excitedly, it's hilarious!
I have to go back to school now so when I get there, I'll blog about baby #2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment