Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm BAAAACK!!!

I apologize for being MIA the past couple of months! To completely honest, I forgot my password and didn't have the 3 minutes it took me to go through the process of changing it! April has been the absolute most insane month of my life! I had Colorguard auditions, parent meetings, a ton of projects going on at school, design meetings and I finished teaching English 1 at night school. Next week is kind of a crazy week putting a wrap on everything but I finally see light at the end of the tunnel. There are only 17 more days of school left after today (seeing that we don't close our doors due to the swine flu), and then SUMMERTIME baby!!! Bobby is still in the middle of his baseball season so we'll still have a couple games to go to every week and various tournaments on the weekend. Brady and I love love LOVE going to the baseball games!!! Brady calls it mmmba (baseball) and carries one around EVERYWHERE he goes! It makes me a little nervous in the house since he is turning into our very own Carlos Zambrano (Pitcher for the Cubs) so I may have to replace his real baseballs with some plastic ones. Anyhow, I am back and I PROMISE to do a better job of blogging! Especially since I have decided not to renew my teaching contract next year (more on this later)!

No comments:

Post a Comment